- 12 Mar Fri, 7pm to 10pm (Physical session)
- 13 Mar Sat, 10am to 5pm (Webinar)
- 1-to-1 session by John OR Kenn to review your Property Route map on a separate date (1 hour)
- 1-to-1 investment review session by I-Min on a separate date (1 hour)
Session 1: Financial Planning to set your Investment Objectives
Through a hands-on financial planning exercise with Excel, you will set your investment objectives and understand how real estate investment plays a vital role for you to achieve your objective.
Session 2: Identifying Growth Properties
Selecting the RIght properties is critical for the successful achievement of your investment goal! so how do we identify them?
- Definition of growth properties, how are they different from undervalued properties?
- Masterplan analysis
- Potential future prices calculation
- Case studies of growth properties
Session 3: Identifying Undervalued Properties
Investing in Undervalued Properties is another way to get capital gain from property investment. So how do we do it?
Real estate market is not an efficient market, at every point in time, there are always OVERVALUED properties, there are always UNDERVALUED properties. You will learn how to seek them out through:
- Comparing transactions
- Affordability analysis
- Bank valuation
- Mortgage sales
- Land cost analysis
Session 4: Property Strategies
We established the investment objectives, we have greater understanding about using Real Estate as an investment tool. The last part is to put them together to have a clear Route Map of using real estate investment to achieve the objectives!
- Buy without stress
- Rental play / Passive income
- Multiple property ownership (Dual key / Decoupling / Trust / Overseas / Other property types)
- Margin on REITs
Session 5: 1-to-1 Session by John OR Kenn to review your Property Route Map
In this program, we don’t just “teach you how to fish”, we will also be at your side when you “fish”! Everyone has unique investment objectives and needs. In this 1-to-1 session, we will sit down with you to customize the information and knowledge that you have learnt to your specific property needs! As John and Kenn have their own specialization, the one more suitable will be meeting you based on your circumstances.
Session 6: 1-to-1 Investment Review Session by I-Min
In this session, we will look at how your property strategy fit into your overall investment plan. Some of the questions we will address:
- Does your insurance fit into your property strategies?
- How to work your money while saving for the 1st or subsequent properties?
- Have an overview of how all your investment can work together to achieve your investment objectives!
BONUS: You will be invited to our Real Estate Gatherings!
This program started since 2015 and hundreds have gone through! we meet up on a regular basis via online, offline meetings and showflat visits to keep updated on the latest happenings. There is also a chat group for all graduates so that we can discuss and share information. You will be invited to join us after this program!
To ensure that we can deliver the program effectively, we need minimum of 5 and maximum of 15 per program