Assessing your property’s health can be an uncomfortable exercise. Why must I take the trouble to do this especially when I am happy with the home I’m staying? Unfortunately, especially if you are in your 30s today, property assessment is something you must do!
Why is this so? we need to maintain the same effort year after year to sustain the same level of income. However, as we age, do we have that much energy? Double whammy effect comes when we factor in inflation, even if we can maintain the same level of income, inflation will force us to work harder year after year! Hence, we may need to depend on right property decisions to help us achieve our “financial freedom” dream!
And, what if, after assessment, there is a way to cut short your loan tenure without forking out lump sum to reduce loans?
In this program, you will learn how to look at the real estate numbers for a systematic approach to assess the best options and hence give you the peace of mind. Most importantly, you can see how this right property decision can give you a financially secured future!
The program outline as follows:
1. SWOT analysis & Important characteristics between Public Housing & Private Property and how can we best leverage on them
2. What might be the biggest opportunity available for people who are in 30s today?
3. Understand the basics to real estate mathematics – Time value of money calculation
4. Budget calculating examples – Can you afford to sell 1 buy 1, sell 1 buy 2?
5. How can you devise a self financing plan to cut short your loan tenure without paying lump sum?
6. Building a plan to be a multiple property owner – Being a multiple property owner doesn’t come by chance. learn how to craft out the financial plan to be one!
7. Risk management – Learn the calculation to ease your worries!
> Interest rate sensitivity calculation
> Self-financing plan – Understand why the mortgage servicing may not be that scary after all!
*Participants are supposed to be equipped with a computer with Excel for this program
From this program, you can use numbers to assess if you can upgrade comfortably and understand how a property upgrade could be your best plan to give you a financially secured future!
P.S. This is NOT a program of some “secret” strategy. You will learn technical skills on Real Estate calculation with Excel and the results could be that a property upgrade is NOT suitable for you!
Minimum 5 to start for the program to be effectively carried out.